Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Long time no speak

December 10th 2008

Hello Dahlings! Long time no speak I know!

This is a quick update note seeing as I plan on posting a little more frequently than I have been doing as of tomorrow.

As you can see I have added some blogs that I am following or that I have always been a devout follower of.

So the World is falling apart and in typical apathetic fashion, I spend the whole day surfing the net and looking for mentions of me or anything to do with me on the net.

I was overjoyed to find this on the Fishbiscuitland site:

I post my fiction there; but one I would like to recommend because I am finding it a fascinating read is:

"A Cowboy Named James" by Dulcedecorumest; which can be found on the second page of the index.

I would give this one five fishbiscuits, an AU fiction with Skate angst at it's best. We need a fishbiscuit emoticon!!!

And then…

And same as LostTvFan, I would also recommend Dulce's A Cowboy named James. Amazing story.

WAHEY! I know this was like a year ago but… THANKS GUYS!!

*executes backflips with the limberness of a 300 pound hippo (but that’s not the point)*

I turned 26 three weeks ago on Thursday. The Earth kept on orbiting like normal… I miss being a kid. Birthdays were such momentous occasions I’m sure the President of the United States used to get a briefing in the Oval Office of every squeal of delight I made on said day. No? Well then maybe they should start doing that, perhaps I’ll write a letter to B. Obama about that see what we can do to make it happen.

Anyways I digress… I must cast myself at the collective feet of all ACNJ readers and beg for their forgiveness. I have been remiss in my duties but yegads, I’m living in an international political hot potato at the moment so, mea culpa!!

I’ve got the latest instalment ready to update but when I tried to do so last week the darn computer kept logging me out! Will try again this week if it fails I will just post it on the blogsite instead.

To find out more about what’s going on in my corner of the World check out:
http://deusexmachina-deusexmachina.blogger.com

And as for now, I will insert a snippet from my next chapter. But before I do so, if some of y’all would be so kind as to just email me your fics as attachments I could get all caught up a whole lot faster on my dial up connection!
XXXX DULCE XXX

No comments: