Sunday, September 16, 2007

WAR what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

July 22 2006

Okay so I don't need to tell anybody unless they live in a hole in some remote part of the Amazon or Sahara, that Israel is going to war with Lebanon.

That's right WAR and with LEBANON, and not for example Hezbollah who's the guilty party (if there is such a thing - don't get me wrong I'm not saying I support terrorism at all).

This pisses me off, actually let me rephrase that, this INFURIATES ME. A country that had just gotten back on it's feet and had people going back home to settle in and rebuild, is being decimated for NO GOOD REASON. Why do I say that? Am I being inflammatory? I think not.

Every single country on the planet, now has terrorists. I don't see how that gives Israel the right to go into Lebanon and arbitrarily kill people and destroy an ENTIRE COUNTRY, just because of one terrorist group. I mean with all their high tech military stuff couldn't they just find the areas that show terrorist activity and blast those?

Do they have to raze the entire country to get the alleged people their after? I am beginning to suspect there's more afoot than we the general public are being told.

From where I'm standing it looks a whole lot like grandstanding and bullying to me, but what the hell do I know?

That's all for now, I'm going to lie down until all the enraged feelings go away or kill me.

No comments: